A WARM WELCOME

11/19/2014

Welcome to my blog, Isabelle on the Moon!

I am honestly so excited to start this blog and I believe that it really will become my passion! So for my first post I thought it would be very handy to introduce myself and this blog a little bit better.

As you probably would have been able to guess (from the blog name) my name is Isabelle, I am 14 and I live in Australia. I have a passion for fashion, but I also enjoy creating things and doing simple DIYs (look out for lots posts on these soon). I absolutely love photography, and I actually used to have an account on an app called 'Befunky', where I created heaps and heaps of photos that I would share. I also posted videos on Youtube for a while, but I soon realised that being a Youtuber was not my thing, so here I am today, creating a blog! Anyway, I won't go into too much detail, as I will most likely be posting '50 Facts about Me' in the near future, which leads me to introducing you to more about my blog.

The first thing that I would like to say about my blog is that at the moment, it probably looks shocking. Setting up my blog has been a tiny bit confusing and some things I haven't exactly sorted out yet. But pretty please excuse this for the meantime, while I try to arrange it.
I thought that maybe I should mention the things that inspired me to start a blog and I came across the blogging community. When I was still a Youtuber I was looking for some inspiration because my videos were kinda dull. One day I was looking on Instagram, when I somehow stumbled across a really pretty page named 'A Bunny Blog'. After reading A LOT of posts, I fell in love with Kim and Holly's blog, and soon became familiar with many other blogs. I have so many blogs that I am obsessed with, but at the moment my very favourite are A Little Birdy Blog, Chestnut Blog and Uhm Chelsea. They just inspire me so much with pretty colours, creative photos and everything is nothing but perfection.
As for my blog, I am aiming to post around once a week, maybe more or less depending on how busy I am. I already have a couple of exciting posts planned: my next one being something super duper delicious! Sorry, but no more clues!

So I think it would be nice to leave you with a couple of pictures!









Love you to the moon and back Xx

Bye!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment