SUMMER VIBES

1/09/2015


 Two posts in two days?! That's a first. From now on I am going to try to post more regularly; every few days instead of every few weeks.

So today was another great day with friends. We walked down to the river and took a lot of photos, although we only had a few minutes. I really do wish we had spent longer there.

Also, just be warned that there are quite a lot of photos, as I am so indecisive.









||| Kimono + Ally Fashion ||| Top + MinkPink ||| Skirt + Old Navy ||| 
||| Shoes + Sempre Di ||| Sunglasses + Dotti ||| Necklaces + Unknown |||

Sorry, I couldn't seem to find any links for the clothes.

Next week on Wednesday I am going to Japan! I'm so excited for the snow, skiing and amazing shopping! Hopefully I will post again before leaving because I'm not sure if I can blog in Japan.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to comment!

I love you to the moon and back!
Isabelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment