CHRISTMAS IS COMING

12/21/2014

I am so so so so sorry for my long absence. It's been three weeks since I posted anything so hopefully I will get a few more posts up this week, as I just went to Rottnest Island and I took a lot of photos for 2 very exciting posts.

That's probably enough rambling on from me, so lets get onto my Christmas wish list because Christmas is coming in 4 days! Can I just say that I could go on and on with this wish list, but I tried to keep it kind of short, although I ended up squishing in items to create a very messy collage. I made this collage a while ago, so some of the items aren't available anymore but I have linked as many items as I can below.


Pineapple Candle      +      Typo
Hanging Plant      +      Typo
Metallic clutch      +      Cotton On
Polaroid camera      +      Unknown

Love you to the moon and back!
Isabelle xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment