LOVE MY ROTTO

12/29/2014







This was after I attempted to do a cart-wheel.






||| Cardigan + Romwe ||| Top + Transit ||| Shorts + Target ||| 
||| Choker + Sportsgirl ||| Sunglasses + Dotti ||| Hat + Unkown |||


I can't believe that Christmas was 4 days ago! I was barely "in the spirit", yet I am still skipping around singing Christmas songs. It was still an amazing day with lots of presents (that I will be showing soon) and so much delicious food, and it was my grandpa's birthday as well. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

A few weeks ago I visited Rottnest Island for our yearly trip. It was really fun and the beaches were amazing. I really wanted to create a post with all of my early Christmas presents, which were the shorts, sunglasses, and the hat, so here it is!

Feel free to comment your thoughts in the comments!

Love you to the moon and back!
Isabelle XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hi Isabelle :)
    Lovely post! Your outfit is so cute - and definitely something I would wear - and the pics of Rottenest make me want to go back there again so much. Do you go there often?

    Bridget xx

    westcoasttstyle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My family visits Rottnest once a year but I have gone with friends before in the summer holidays x

      Delete